Merry Christmas!! Yep, Brian hasn't shaved in a few days, little Brian has a black eye, and Adam is covered in candy cane, but this is the best we're going to get this year for our Christmas cards (if we get around to sending any that is!) Isn't he a great looking Santa?!
Actually, I love the picture. It's perfect for a card. I wouldn't have even noticed little Brian's black eye if you hadn't mentioned it, an the black-and-white makes it so you can't tell big Brian's scruff or that Adam is anything but squeaky clean.
Fall is in the air
-
Fall is in the air and it is now bearable to play at the park in the
afternoon. The boys found this tree and were up in it the whole time...who
needs park ...
Viva Las Vegas!
-
Look at me, taking no longer than a week to post about our trip! We had
such a great getaway, eating great food, seeing some awesome shows, and
even findi...
The Weekly News-Dude
-
Hey! Dude here. This week was pretty average but I am still going to
tell you what happened.
Starting with....:
Monday: We didn't have school be...
2 comments:
Actually, I love the picture. It's perfect for a card. I wouldn't have even noticed little Brian's black eye if you hadn't mentioned it, an the black-and-white makes it so you can't tell big Brian's scruff or that Adam is anything but squeaky clean.
Oh it's just cute! Go ahead...send it! :)
Post a Comment