Just kidding. Nothing new with us, except I had fun in Provo visiting Chrissy, Rick and Dad this weekend. My boys and man were all so cute when I got home - I think I should leave more often :)
I haven't posted pics in forever, so here's a few from our fun trip to Arizona, and then a few more posts with random pictures from the last few months...
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago

3 comments:
I was very surprised for a second with that blog title. Very funny. Thanks for all of the cute pictures! Have a great week.
Darling family. I love that tub picture!
Just a little FYI, that bathtub was filthy after they took that bath... I guess they must have been having fun.
Post a Comment