I had my ultrasound today and it looks like we are having a... GIRL!!! It seems we are almost entirely responsible for having the female grandchildren, and we are very happy about it. The baby looks healthy, and she will be getting lots of attention the next few months. I will be having weekly ultrasounds to check on my cervix because it is much thinner than it is supposed to be (high risk for preterm delivery). I will probably be followed exclusively now by the high risk doctor who we really like, so that's good. We pray that the baby will decide to stay put for another 16 weeks and 2 days in order to reach full term (37 weeks). I will be taking it easy, even more than usual, and we will hope for the best. We love you all.
Love, Aubrey
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
3 comments:
Congratulations! We'll keep you in our prayers.
You do a great job with girls. We'll pray for you too!
Congratulations!! That's exciting.
Post a Comment