Hi Everyone!
BethAnne lost a top front tooth today and we think she looks very cute! Grace is adorable too so I thought I'd include a picture of her also. Things here are going pretty well. I am resting a lot and going to lots of Doctor's appointments and I'm stable. I am 26 weeks along now and we are very hopeful that I will be able to go many more weeks before the baby comes. BethAnne is healing well now, she's practically back to normal. Part of her incision above her belly button opened up a couple weeks ago and it got bigger and bigger (until it was about two inches long, an inch wide and an inch deep). It was pretty scary for awhile (we made sure to see the doctor often and get a second opinion). There was nothing we could do except pack it with gauze twice a day and let it heal from the inside out. We are happy to report now that it is starting to get noticeably better and smaller. So we can all breathe a little easier now. Mark has been busy at work and home lately, but he seems happy. We love Microsoft and their health benefits. We are really grateful to have Mark's mom here helping out this summer and Mark's dad is here some of the time too. They have been lifesavers and the kids are loving all the time with Nana and Papa. So, that's our report. I hope you are all doing well. We love you!
Love, Aubrey
3 comments:
Eva will be so jealous of BethAnne's lost tooth (she can't wait to lose one of her own). It's so good to hear that you and her are doing better health-wise. We love you!
That is so fun. I doubt you've watched the first Transformer's movie but there was a scene where a little girl had gone to bed and put her tooth under her pillow. When she was awakened by one of the Autobots, her first question was "Are you the tooth fairy?" I'm sure BethAnne had a kinder, gentler tooth fairy.
Soooo cute! BethAnne is darling with that smile, and Grace - her hair is so much longer than I remember. Love and miss you! Grandma
Post a Comment