I stole Mom's memory card from her camera and I found lots of cute pictures on it, so I thought I'd post them. When Suzie was here, Mom helped our kids each make their own strawberry pies using some of the strawberries that the kids had picked from the backyard. It was such a labor of love and the kids had so much fun. The kids are so cute and Grandma is awesome!
Fall is in the air
-
Fall is in the air and it is now bearable to play at the park in the
afternoon. The boys found this tree and were up in it the whole time...who
needs park ...
Viva Las Vegas!
-
Look at me, taking no longer than a week to post about our trip! We had
such a great getaway, eating great food, seeing some awesome shows, and
even findi...
The Weekly News-Dude
-
Hey! Dude here. This week was pretty average but I am still going to
tell you what happened.
Starting with....:
Monday: We didn't have school be...
No comments:
Post a Comment