Dear Family,
I'm really enjoying the new camera Mark got me for Christmas. Here are some recent pictures. The first one shows Daisy wearing an old onesie. We're not usually the kind of people to dress our pet, but after she was spayed she was licking her incision, so we put the onesie on her to protect it. She looks pretty cute though, so I can see why some people like to dress their pets.
Our little Joy and Daisy are like two peas in a pod. They play like little puppies together, it's so sweet. Joy's latest favorite thing is to get inside Daisy's crate. She loves it in there. She is such a sweetie. She was a little fussy for a couple weeks while she got some big molars and then got a cold, but she's back to her happy self now.
We're all trying to get healthy after several illnesses have plagued our house the last couple of months. I think my immune system has gone on holiday and I really hope it returns soon. Spring seems to be coming, so hopefully that will help. Boise broke the record high temperature yesterday, it got to 61 degrees and it was awesome! It's going to be in the mid 50's for the next couple days, so that will be nice.
We're all getting excited for BethAnne's birthday in a couple weeks. She will be turning 8-years-old and she will be baptized on March 5th, at 4pm. at the Stake Center on Ustick (the white building between Eagle and Cloverdale). We have been talking about baptism in family home evening for the last few weeks and I think it will be really special. We're planning on hosting dinner and dessert at our house after the baptism and everyone is welcome!
I hope you are all doing well. We love you guys!
Love,
Aubrey
1 comment:
It's so fun to see all your cute pictures! Spring can't come soon enough for us too. Eva keeps talking about how BethAnne's birthday is coming up soon and we need to send her something; we'll be sad to miss the birthday and baptism, but we'll definitely be thinking about you all.
Post a Comment