Yesterday we went to the Pumpkin Festival at a local (well, sort of - it was in Maryland) orchard. We had so much fun!!! We started off the day at the farm store where we got apple cider donuts for breakfast and fresh pies to take home. We also sampled ice cream and all sorts of apples. My favorite apple is Honey Crisp and Jeff's is Shizuka (yeah, I know, I'd never heard of them before either). Then we went on to the festival, which was full of all sorts of great activities including pony rides, big slides, a bounce house, hayrides, mazes, and all sorts of good stuff. The kids loved it. Then we ended the day picking raspberries off the orchard's u-pick bushes. There aren't a ton of raspberries left this time of year, but we got almost a pound in about 20 minutes. It was a great day.
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
3 comments:
That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you had such a good time. I hope you are all well and happy.
Thanks so much for posting. I love that one of Xander in the hay! I'll have to post one of these days...
Darling Darling pictures! It looks like you had such fun! Love you!
Post a Comment