
We went to the "haunted" corn maze a few weeks ago. It was REALLY scary - Adam lasted about 3 minutes, and then we spent the next 30 minutes begging the scary guys to show us the way out. Big Brian took Tyler and Brian through the entire maze and they seemed to have a great time (even though little Bri was caught chanting to himself "don't hurt me, don't hurt me, don't hurt me" hoping to repel the scary guys while trying to look brave).

Happy Halloween! We got lucky and had the last nice day of the season (before the 30 degree weather and snow settled in.) The kids got lots of candy and still think it's the second best holiday. Our neighbors put on a fun chili get-together before the trick-or-treating craziness started, so I didn't have to worry about dinner. My highlight of the day of course!

I love how Brian gets into Halloween and dresses up every year. It makes me hate it less. Why do I hate Halloween? Oh well, time for an attitude adjustment.

My cute little pirate loved his first Halloween party at preschool. He felt like one of the big boys and had a great day. I wish I would have gotten individual shots of the rest of them. Oh well, there's always next year!
1 comment:
Very cute! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment