Karie (Brian's little sister) got married in Detroit in November, so we were finally able to make it to Michigan and Washington DC to visit Brian's family and Suzie's family! We had a really wonderful time (despite my yucky morning sickness)...
Brian was determined to see everything there was to see in DC. We didn't get to it all, but Suzie was such a trooper and got us from place to place without a hitch. We wouldn't have been able to do it without her and her cute family! We saw tons of monuments, and walked around the Air and Space Museum, Natural History Museum, Native American Museum, and pretty much everywhere else at the National Mall. 
Lincoln Memorial - my favorite monument.

Adam and Cameron at another monument.

The cute kids making a "snow globe" with the leaves that Jeff raked up for them.

Grandpa Llewellyn got out his awesome telescope and showed the boys (and cousin Hunter) some planets and stars. We had a great time in Michigan. The kids loved playing Wii, fishing, and eating too much food with their cousins. Karie's wedding was really nice and it was great to get to know her husband RJ better (I'm not sure where all my pictures of the wedding went...)
1 comment:
It's great to see you post on the blog. I love the pictures, especially the sunset one, so pretty. Very cute kids. It's sounds like you had a great time, I'm sorry you were sick during the trip. I hope you're doing well now. Love you!
Post a Comment