Grace turned 6 years old last week. It was so great to have Suzie and her kids in town to help us celebrate. We had a fun birthday and a great couple of weeks with the cousins. BethAnne and Grace start school on Tuesday so we're getting excited for that. It's been a fun summer, but I think we're all ready to get back into a routine. Have a great weekend!
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago

1 comment:
Happy birthday, Grace!! How fun! I have neglected the blogging world and it was so fun to come back to a bunch of updates of your family!!! Looks like you guys have been doing a lot of fun things this summer! We love you guys and miss you. Hugs to all!
Post a Comment