Thursday, November 01, 2012

Halloween and cute Josh

I love babies straight out of the bath.  And this baby takes lots of baths because he's constantly covered in puke!


I loved his little prayer hands.  He's finally able to sleep without his swaddle blanket (but only if he's REALLY tired).

The kids can't wear masks to school, but Brian's face paint was pretty cool.  I'm surprised it came off.  I'm not looking forward to scrubbing it off the bathtub walls though!

He's a giraffe, my favorite animal.  He pretty much hated the costume because it was hot, but he was cute for the few minutes it lasted.

Proud Papa.  I love my boys!

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

Josh is getting so big! He looks different every time I see him. He's super cute. I love the giraffe costume! Your other boys looked great too. I hope you had a fun day on your "favorite" holiday! :)

Suzie said...

I love the pictures you take of Josh. Your boys all had great costumes. Did you make them?

Lisa Llewellyn said...

Nope, Suzie. I can barely sew a straight line. Mom made the gorilla suit for Rick I think.