Joy just told me this poem, I wrote it down word for word.
"Roses are blue, violets are red. I love grandma candy, but most of all, I love you"
Kids on the TV were saying poems, so she said one too. She's very cute.
In other news, I'm almost 32 weeks along, it's a great milestone. Everything looks good so far, and we're getting ready for a new baby. It's kind of an anxious time, but we're trying to be calm and hopeful. Last weekend, Chrissy and Lisa Rogers gave me a great baby shower. It was really fun (despite my terrible cold) and it really helped us with our blue supply needs :)
We appreciate your prayers as we come into the final weeks of this pregnancy. With my history of complications and last year's loss, we are hoping that everything goes really smoothly. Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!
Love,
Aubrey
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
1 comment:
Cute, cute Joy. We'll keep praying for you!
Post a Comment