Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Christmas 2014

Christmas Morning! 
 Pretty girls all in festive red shirts
Handsome Mr Blue-eyed Andy
 We had an American Girl Christmas. Here's Grace opening her doll.  The girls all loved their dolls.
 Pretty BethAnne
 Pretty Joy with her American girl doll, Elizabeth
We had a Christmas Eve miracle of about an inch of snow.  We got to drive through it falling in big flakes as we went to Mom and Dad's for Christmas Eve dinner.  It was beautiful and exciting.  When the girls were playing in it a few days later, Andy wanted to join in.  Since he is the first boy, and I haven't gotten him snow clothes yet, he had to wear pink boots and pink snow pants and purple gloves.  He was very cute and happy with his first snow experience...until his too big pink boot fell off.  Then they came inside for some hot chocolate.

It was a lovely Christmas and holiday season.  Now we are starting a new year and we are doing well.  I am starting another class at BSU this week (inching ever closer towards my degree).  This time it's on campus one evening a week.  It should be fun and interesting.  Have a wonderful 2015!
Love,
Aubrey

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Love your posts! What class are you taking this semester?

Aubrey said...

I'm taking a Sociology class about bias in the media. I'm also going to try to take the 2nd half of Anatomy online. That's a 4 credit class (so 7 credits total) I've got a couple weeks to see if that's too much. At least I won't be bored :)