Probably all who read this blog already know this, but we found out at my 20-week ultrasound on Monday that our baby girl had recently passed away. I delivered her on Wednesday, May 4th and we named her Mary Josephine Rogers. We felt impressed to pick the first name of Mary, and Joy picked the middle name, Josephine, which goes very well. A couple months ago, I bought the plaque in the picture above. It is a picture of Mary holding Jesus. Under the picture it says "Be it unto me". This picture has been a strength to me during this sometimes difficult pregnancy and it is a strength to me now. We have felt a tremendous amount of peace and we know that our Mary is well in Heaven and we believe she is part of our forever family and we will be able to raise her someday.
We had a beautiful graveside service for Mary today. So many friends and family were there, I was so touched. We had a lovely luncheon afterwards. We feel surrounded by so much love from friends and family and from Heaven above. We know that Heavenly Father is mindful of us. We are so grateful for the beautiful children we have here on earth and for the beautiful girls waiting for us on the other side. Thank you all for your love and prayers.
Love,
Aubrey

1 comment:
I wish I could have been there with you. Your faith is an inspiration. I love you!
Post a Comment