Sunday, May 21, 2017

Introducing Daniel Baker Rogers

Daniel Baker Rogers was born on May 12th, 2017 at 2:34pm.  He weighed 6 lb 8 oz and was 19 1/4 inches long.  He's a mild, sweet baby (so far) and we adore him.  After a long, anxious pregnancy, we are so grateful to have him here safe and sound.
 I love this picture, even though it may be a little much for some people (sorry).  He had is eyes open right at birth, while he was still halfway inside me.  Kind of like he was saying, "See, I'm okay."


 My recovery has gone pretty well besides some exhaustion and anemia.  Mark has been so helpful so that I can get enough rest.  Baby is also starting to sleep a little better at night which is helping.
Sweet blonde baby boy.
 Tired, happy Mommy and baby
Sweet baby sleepy smile.
Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers during this pregnancy.  We're so grateful for our families here who have provided help with kids and meals and so many things.  We love you all so much!
Love, Aubrey

3 comments:

Suzie said...

He is so very sweet. I can't wait to snuggle him!

Amy said...

Oh my heck, what a little peanut!!! I can't get over his fuzzy hair in the back! And he looks fabulous in blue!

Buchfam said...

He is so adorable Aubrey! So precious!!