This sweet boy turned 4 years old on July 3rd. We had a fun party with family and then did fireworks afterwards.
Joy made this great poster for Andy's birthday and she decorated the house with other rockets and decorations. She's so sweet (click on the picture to see it up close).
I tried making my first cake in a shape. It took a lot of time, but it was really fun to make and Andy and the kids thought it was great.
We sure love our sweet, smart Andy. I was really worried he would have a hard time with the baby, but he adores him and he's really matured since the baby came. The biggest problem with Andy and the baby is all the love he wants to show him with kisses and hugs and other attention. It's very sweet (and sometimes terrifying). I'm so grateful Andy joined our family 4 years ago. He'll go to preschool this Fall, and kindergarten in a year. Growing up so fast!
Love,
Aubrey


1 comment:
Awesome cake! He really is such a sweet boy!
Post a Comment