Hi Everyone,
Mark's parents sent some dress-up clothes for Grace for her birthday (like BethAnne's, but in a smaller size). They let us open them a couple weeks early so we can have them available for when Eva comes. What a cute princess! Today I watched BethAnne's preschool 'enemy', Breanna, all afternoon. I was worried they wouldn't get along, but they spent half of the afternoon happily playing dress-up (they were happy most of the rest of the time too). At dinner BethAnne said "Breanna thinks she's the boss, but she's wrong. I'm the boss." That summarizes why they have had difficulty getting along in the past. I think they may turn out to be friends after all, as they learn to share the power a little. We love you all.
Love,
Aubrey
2 comments:
Those dress-up clothes are so cute! I miss you and your sweet girls and love you tons!
your kids are getting so big. The dress up outfits are great. Bethanne is a pretty princess.
Post a Comment