Sunday, December 07, 2008



I mentioned how much I would love an electric train around the Christmas tree (can't get one until Adam is old enough to leave it alone), so the boys ran downstairs and brought this one up. They look a little Christmas-morningish is this pic. I think I'm going to make them get dressed and get their hair done this year so the Christmas pictures are cute. Is that vain?



Can you believe this is all the snow we have? It's December 6th!! Those mountains are usually completely covered by now. Crazy! But good crazy. We've been able to play outside almost every day the last couple months. Brian got new skis (actually used - but not 20 years old like the ones he replaced), so he's probably wishing it would snow one of these days...



Last but not least...The only picture I took over Thanksgiving break. I'll post more when Delona sends some. Can you believe how old Caitlyn is looking? You should see Tanner. He's 14 and 6'2" - no kidding!!

Well that's about it for now. Hope you are all happy and well.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Aubrey said...

I think your kids are super cute, even in P.J.'s. And they are so sweet! I can't wait to see you guys in a couple weeks! I'll call you soon. Have a great week!

Mom said...

Love you guys - this blog makes my heart sing - keep it coming!