Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Grandpa's Goin' to School

Its official! I start school in April. It's tough with Mom and I apart all week long but we've been able to see each other every weekend. Who would've have guessed that this is what we'd be doing this year. I'm not going to get straight A's like your Mom but I'm going to have fun trying. We really do feel blessed and loved by all of you.

4 comments:

Lisa Llewellyn said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you. I think you'll really like school. I'm sure we can teach eachother a few things along the way!

Suzie said...

Congratulations! It'll be an exciting adventure for you. We love you!

Alpha Alarm said...

I am excited for you. It will be great for you to make this adventure at this time in your life

Aubrey said...

Congratulations! You'll do great! I'm excited for your new adventures ahead.