Thursday, February 26, 2009

How about an even 12?

Dear Family and Friends,

We are happy to announce that we are expecting a baby, due about a month after Suzie's baby, on October 17th. I had my first ultrasound today and we got to see the tiny heartbeat, so everything looks good so far. And, yes, it looks like only one baby (we were wondering for awhile if it might be 2). So, we are very happy and we feel so blessed. I went to see the fertility doctor on December 29th and we were pregnant a month later. We have received so many blessings this last year, it's been amazing. Mark is enjoying working at Microsoft and we look forward to his 4 weeks paid paternity leave. BethAnne is doing really well. We have started seeing specialists for her in Seattle and we are very impressed with them. It looks like we won't have to go back to Cincinnati very often, if ever. Everything else is going well. Grace keeps us on our toes, but she's adorable. I'm feeling pretty good so far, so I hope that continues. Have a great weekend!
Love,
Aubrey and Mark

2 comments:

Melynie said...

Glad everything went well at your ultrasound!! We are so excited for you!!

Lisa Llewellyn said...

I can't imagine having two, so I'm a little relieved for you!! Hope you keep feeling well. Love you!