Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pictures

 

 

 

 


Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to post some cute pictures we've taken lately. Grace loves to have her picture taken and I think she is very photogenic. We love our little baby Joy, she is so sweet! So far, she's been a very happy baby. After having two colicky babies, this is a really fun experience for us. Everything else here is going pretty well. My recovery has been slow from the preeclampsia, but we're hoping I can go off the medicine and get back to normal soon. It has been great having Mark home the last few weeks, I've been able to rest a lot. It will be an interesting transition when he goes back to work in a week, but I think I'll be up to it. Have a great week everyone! We love you!

Love,
Aubrey
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lisa Llewellyn said...

Gracie IS photogenic. I thought I was looking at a picture of you for a minute there. Your Joy is sweet too. I'm glad you're doing well. I'll post soon!

Mom said...

Darling children! And have FUN on your trip! XOXXO

Suzie said...

Gracie looks more like a little girl than a toddler now! They grow up so fast (sigh)...