Throughout BethAnne's eye appointment today, Grace asserted that she had bad eyesight and needed glasses too. I tried to tell her we could get her eyes checked at her own appointment another time. Things got crazy towards the end of the appointment with the baby crying and Grace crying over a hurt finger, so we were half-way to the car before I saw that Grace was wearing a large pair of men's glasses she had swiped from the area where you choose your frames. I was so amused that it took me several minutes to give a lecture about not stealing. Swiper, no swiping!
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
1 comment:
I felt your pain yesterday. Sorry I kept calling during the whole episode - I kept thinking you'd be done. Nightmare - but with a funny ending at least.
Post a Comment