Here are some pictures of our sweet baby Joy. BethAnne took some of the pictures. She got a really good one of her smiling, but it was blurry. Joy is truly a joy in our lives, especially on those difficult days (like when you're trying to potty train a strong willed three-year-old). Things here are good though. Have a great New Year! (Make a resolution to post more!)
Beautiful baby girl! Sorry I haven't been commenting on peoples' posts lately. For some reason I stopped getting emails when there were new posts, so I just figured everyone was too busy to post. I'm re-signed up for the emails now though, and I'll start posting too. It's actually one of my New Year's resolutions!
Fall is in the air
-
Fall is in the air and it is now bearable to play at the park in the
afternoon. The boys found this tree and were up in it the whole time...who
needs park ...
Viva Las Vegas!
-
Look at me, taking no longer than a week to post about our trip! We had
such a great getaway, eating great food, seeing some awesome shows, and
even findi...
The Weekly News-Dude
-
Hey! Dude here. This week was pretty average but I am still going to
tell you what happened.
Starting with....:
Monday: We didn't have school be...
2 comments:
Ok, Ok - she is just precious. And I will post more...
Beautiful baby girl! Sorry I haven't been commenting on peoples' posts lately. For some reason I stopped getting emails when there were new posts, so I just figured everyone was too busy to post. I'm re-signed up for the emails now though, and I'll start posting too. It's actually one of my New Year's resolutions!
Post a Comment