Hi Everyone,
Yesterday we had a fun family excursion to the Seattle Aquarium and Waterfront. We live in such a beautiful part of the country. It was a beautiful day with temperatures in the 50's, so it was great to walk around the watrefront. This place really grows on you, like the moss that grows everywhere (even on our cars). If we didn't miss our families so much, we might even want to settle here. Things are going well here except the kids have all had a bad cold/stomach bug thingy, BethAnne's turned into a sinus infection she's being treated for. Joy is the last to have it, and she is being probably the fussiest she's ever been (which is still not that bad). We took her to the doctor to rule out an ear infection and they said she was fine, so hopefully she'll feel better soon. Have a great week!
Love,
Aubrey
4 comments:
Great pics! I'm jealous of the 50 degree weather. It's been in the negatives at night here - and not much better during the day. The sun has been shining, though. and that helps. Sorry you guys have been sick!
We LOVE going down there! It's gorgeous. Sorry you guys have been sick again!! When everyone is healthy we'll have to get together.
I love aquariums (aquaria??)! What a fun day. We love you and miss you!
Oh, how I love the waterfront. I haven't been to the aquarium since they redid it, but I've heard it's great. Glad Seattle is starting to grow on you. Take care!!
Post a Comment