Hi Everyone - we had such fun in Virginia and Phoenix! Here are some pictures - And thanks to all for a most memorable, joyous Christmas. Dad and I love you all so very much - you truly make our world a heaven on earth.
Xander looks like a Baker baby - and he has grown so much since the last pictures! What a cute little man. I so wish we could have been at both Suzie's and Carl's, but we had fun with Chrissy and Jon!
I think Xander has a bit of Shurtliff in him too, so cute. Thanks so much for posting all these adorable pictures. It was a very fun Holiday, but I too missed the Bakers and Bousquets so much. I hope you are all well, have a great new year!
We had so much fun with mom and dad! I've had a few people say they think Xander looks like me, which makes me really happy. Jeff and I both think he looks the most like Grandpa (Kay) Baker.
Fall is in the air
-
Fall is in the air and it is now bearable to play at the park in the
afternoon. The boys found this tree and were up in it the whole time...who
needs park ...
Viva Las Vegas!
-
Look at me, taking no longer than a week to post about our trip! We had
such a great getaway, eating great food, seeing some awesome shows, and
even findi...
The Weekly News-Dude
-
Hey! Dude here. This week was pretty average but I am still going to
tell you what happened.
Starting with....:
Monday: We didn't have school be...
3 comments:
Xander looks like a Baker baby - and he has grown so much since the last pictures! What a cute little man. I so wish we could have been at both Suzie's and Carl's, but we had fun with Chrissy and Jon!
I think Xander has a bit of Shurtliff in him too, so cute. Thanks so much for posting all these adorable pictures. It was a very fun Holiday, but I too missed the Bakers and Bousquets so much. I hope you are all well, have a great new year!
We had so much fun with mom and dad! I've had a few people say they think Xander looks like me, which makes me really happy. Jeff and I both think he looks the most like Grandpa (Kay) Baker.
Post a Comment