Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Big Girl Grace

 


We are happy to announce that Grace is mostly potty-trained, and she's only 3 years, 8 months and 5 days old. I also have a few funny Grace stories I wanted to tell. Grace's big prize for becoming potty trained was having a pretend birthday party, cake and all. So on Sunday we made her a big three-layer chocolate cake. We still have about half of this cake left which would be at least 6 or more pieces because it is so rich. I was standing by the cake earlier and Grace came up to me and asked: "Can I have that last piece of cake?" I couldn't stop laughing because it would be a very big last piece of cake.

The other day I was doing "this little piggy" on Joy's toes. I said- "This little piggy went to market, this little piggy stayed home, this little piggy had roast beef, this little piggy had none, and this little piggy went wee, wee wee, all the way home." Then Grace asked "Did he drop his groceries?" Very smart and cute (assuming the first and last piggy are the same piggy).

We're having a nice Spring Break, for the most part. We've all had a cold which has made Joy quite uncomfortable and fussy. But I think we'll all get better soon. I hope you are all doing well. We miss you tons. I'm already looking forward to this summer when Suzie and Jeff and the kids visit. Have a great day!

Love,
Aubrey
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

So cute! I miss your sweet girls! (and you too, of course!)

Mom said...

I am so Happy! And she is SO cute! Sorry bout the colds ): Love you!

Alpha Alarm said...

That beats 3 years 7 months and 11 days :)