Tuesday, March 09, 2010

Grace Comedy




Yesterday I dozed off while the baby was taking a nap. When I woke up, Grace came upstairs and she was only wearing her diaper. I said "Why did you take off your clothes?" Grace said "Because I was naked underneath them."
-------

The other day while we were driving around Grace said, "I want to go to the car wash so the car can be squeaky AND clean!"
-------

You know that book, "The Monster at the end of this Book" (with Grover)? Grace has asked me to read it several times, but most of the time we only get a few pages in because she won't let me turn the page after Grover starts asking us not to.

Have a great day!
Love,
Aubrey

2 comments:

Mom said...

Oh dear Grace....What would we do without dear Grace!!

Suzie said...

If only our kids obeyed us as willingly as they obey Grover :)