This is Joy's latest trick. She has only her hands and feet on the ground and lifts the rest of herself up off the ground. She can stay like that for several seconds. I think she's trying to go somewhere. She gets a little frustrated with it after awhile. Such a strong, cute girl!
These are pictures of some beautiful roses Mark brought home for me on Friday, an early Mother's Day present. It's been a lovely Mother's Day, Mark has been giving me lots of time to rest. I've been reading the Fablehaven series. I know, it's for kids, but I like my books easy to read and squeaky clean, so this definitely fits the bill. It's a fun read, I would highly recommend it. I hope everyone has had a great Mother's Day. We love you all!
Love,
Aubrey
1 comment:
Little Bri just started Fablehaven. He's having a hard time getting into it, though, so maybe he's still a little young :)
Joy is cute and the roses are beautiful.
Post a Comment