Grace is showing a really sweet side lately. Last night she said the bedtime prayer. She said "Thank Thee for this day, thank Thee for our family, and thank Thee that I love BethAnne...so much!" She went on to say more, but I thought that was so sweet. I guess when your kids are going through a phase (like Grace did for 6 months after the baby was born) you just have to try to love them as best you can and hang on, it will get better if you try to stay positive and hopeful. I'm so grateful for my sweet kids and even sweeter husband (see they do have some of him in them). Have a great weekend!
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
2 comments:
And all I asked for mother's day was a fight-free couple of hours. Hasn't happened yet :)
It's okay, my kids have fought a lot today also. It's a work in progress. I think Grace was a little over-excited by the festivities today so she's been acting out a lot. They'll all get along someday.
Post a Comment