Monday, August 30, 2010

Grace Comedy (or tragedy :)

Tonight we were looking through a photo book I made with pictures from the year 2005. That was a year before Grace was born. When we got to the Halloween pages she saw pictures of BethAnne dressed up like a pioneer girl going trick-or-treating. She asked "What did I dress up like that year?" I said, you weren't born yet. Grace's woeful reply was "I didn't get to go trick or treating?" She complained about that for a minute until she saw the pictures of BethAnne opening her Christmas presents that year. Then she said "What presents did I get for Christmas that year?" I reminded her that she hadn't been born yet. Then she wailed "I DIDN'T GET ANY PRESENTS?!?" It took us a few minutes to get her to stop crying (really crying). I guess some things just don't make sense to a 4-year-old.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Oh your life is soooo much fun! And your life makes me laugh :) :0

Lisa Llewellyn said...

Thanks for the belly laugh this morning. What a cutie.