Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Grace Comedy

We were eating leftovers for lunch and Grace was studying the pot-sticker she had bitten into. She asked "what's inside of this Mom?" I said "maybe cabbage and pork". Then Grace said- "Maybe Quiche!"

Yesterday, Grace had a couple of accidents (which hasn't happened in a long time) so we spent a lot of time in the evening talking about how we only poop in the potty. Then a little while later BethAnne asked Mark a question about having more dessert and he answered "no". She wasn't paying attention (or she didn't like the answer) when he answered, so she asked the question again. Mark said "I already answered you, what was the answer?" There was silence for a second so Grace answered with her guess- "POOP!"

Have a great day!
Love,
Aubrey

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Ever since I read this post, it has come to mind at random times during the day, and it makes me chuckle every time. What a funny girl!
P.S. Your yard looks fabulous and you girls are darling!