Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Blog slacker!



We had a fabulous time in New Mexico! Carl and Steph were really great hosts - I don't think I have been able to relax like that in over 9 years. My boys are finally getting old enough to (almost) take care of themselves! Thanksgiving dinner was VERY good. I can't cook - but Stephanie sure can!



I promised Aubrey some pictures of the babies - and here they are! I can't wait to hold them again. I think Brian is slightly regretting the trip to Albuquerque because I am baby obsessed now.



But who wouldn't be? Aren't they darling?!!



We went to 4 Corners on the way home from New Mexico. Kind of cool to stand in all 4 states at the same time, eh? We can't wait to see everyone in a little over a week!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Suzie said...

What fun! (Now I'm kinda baby hungry too)

Aubrey said...

Yay Lisa! Thanks so much for posting those pictures. The babies are so, so adorable. I can't wait to give them hugs and kisses. I'm glad your trip went so well. See you all soon!