We got a bunch of snow in the last couple days and the girls are having lots of fun! BethAnne even got a day off of school which she is so thrilled about. I haven't seen Boise like this for a long time, it's beautiful! The roads are pretty treacherous, so I hope they clear up soon.
The last picture is our old/new family tradition. When we were growing up, my Mom filled 25 bags with treats for each day until Christmas. Now I've inherited the bags and I'm excited to continue the tradition, my kids are very excited too. Have a great day!
Love,
Aubrey
2 comments:
Hey Aubrey - we do that tradition too, but we put a scripture in each bag with the candy. I can get them for you if you want. We just read the scripture before our regular scripture study and the kids get to eat their candy at the same time. Makes them look forward to scriptures a little more than usual :)
I better not show those snow pictures to Eva or Aiden (or Jeff); they'll be so jealous!
Post a Comment