Sunday, May 01, 2011

Kid Comedy

BethAnne- "Why did the chicken cross the road?"
Grace- "Why?"
BethAnne- "You have to guess."
Grace- "It wanted to get run over by a car?"
----

The other day Grace started yelling upstairs while I was feeding the baby lunch.  I called up for her to come downstairs to tell me what was wrong, but she just kept yelling.  So I went up to find out what was wrong.  She was on the toilet in my bathroom and my bathroom was out of the wet wipes she likes to use, so she didn't know what to do.  Exasperated, I told her that "most normal people just use toilet paper to wipe themselves clean".  And in classic, defiant voice, Grace said loudly "MOM!  I AM NOT MOST NORMAL PEOPLE!"  
----

Have a great week!
Love,
Aubrey

2 comments:

Lisa Llewellyn said...

Your kids are hilarious. I AM NOT MOST NORMAL PEOPLE either!

Suzie said...

That Gracie is something else! I love her!