Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lily Rose

 

 

 





Dear Family,

Right after we got our first dog (Daisy), my little brother, Carl, told me that I was the last person in the world that he ever thought would get a dog. So, I guess I've really "gone round the bend" now :) We felt like Daisy needed a buddy and we had the opportunity to get a two-month old puppy (related to Daisy), so after much thought and prayer, we decided to get one. We picked up Lily Rose (Lily for short) in Salt Lake on Saturday. She is the cutest little puff ball ever. She and Daisy seem to get along really well and Lily's a lot more mellow than Daisy was/is, so that's good.

The kids really love our dogs, so that makes it all worthwhile. Plus it helps that these dogs don't shed and are pretty. I hope you're all doing well. We're a little crazy, but a lot happy. :)

Love,
Aubrey
Posted by Picasa

No comments: