Sunday, August 11, 2013

Our Andy

I got a few good pictures of Andy today on my phone.  Andy has been having a bit of colic, which is lots of fun.  So he often looks a bit like this, but he often is just crying when he's awake so that's not quite as cute.
 

We're hoping that he feels better soon so he can spend more time looking like this.  Grace and Joy have asked for ear plugs or ear muffs to block the crying and Joy asked me the other day if all babies cried this much.  I think he's going to be better really soon though (we're trying every remedy known to man).  I  have big plans for Aunt Chrissy when she gets home from California and it involves me getting a nap sometime, or Mark and I getting a date :)  (Chrissy is amazing with babies, so I think she could handle Mr. Andy and his fussiness).  Have a great week!
Love, Aubrey
Posted by Picasa

No comments: