I thought I'd post some pictures we've taken the last month or so.
We can't get enough of this baby and his open mouth smile. He is such a dear one. He was sick most of the winter, but now that it's spring he's feeling better and we're trying to catch up on sleep.
Andy is a great crawler now. We have to keep a good eye on him. Here he is trying to go in the dog's crate. His dream is to get to the food and water dishes in there and play with them :)
Such a sweetie.
On Friday when Lisa and her kids were in town we went to the Zoo and we had lots of fun. The weather was perfect and there was hardly anyone there. It was a great outing. Above is a picture of the girls in a fake bird's nest.
Here's Joy driving the Safari Jeep.
And pretty Grace.
Then here's a couple more of Andy from at the Zoo. He was a happy camper while we were there, but when we got home he was so happy to crawl around again. He loves to explore and play with toys.
That's it for now. I hope you are all having a wonderful spring. Conference weekend was wonderful and the weather is getting warm and there is popcorn all over the trees. It's a good life.
Love, Aubrey
3 comments:
Andy's smile is SOOOO cute!
I am LOVING the spring too! I get so excited to see the blossoming trees and...daffodils! =)
Glad you had a fun time at the zoo. Andy is such a cutie! What an adorable smile, and such pretty eyes!
I just LOVE his joyful little face!! So adorable! Can't believe how big your girls are getting! They just look so grown up and beautiful! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment