Babies grow up so fast, so I took some more pictures today. Afterwards I noticed that Andy's hair is a bit crazy (I'm going to have to learn to cut and style boy hair), but he's super cute anyway. Things here have been going well (besides a recent ear/tooth/sinus infection I've been having). I was busy at the end of April and the beginning of May working on a big project for my Sociology of Aging class. I went to Utah by myself for a day and interviewed Grandma Shurtliff about her life. It was a great visit and a special interview. Then I went home and wrote a big paper on her life, relating the concepts I learned this semester. I've also been busy every month working on my Relief Society lessons. I don't have to teach in June and I'm done with my Sociology class, so I'm kind of breathing a sigh of relief overall. Now I'm trying to focus more on being a good mom to these sweet little ones.
Andy started crawling a couple months ago and he's starting to think about walking. He can take a couple steps already and he's only 10 months old. He has been sick a lot this year. 2 ear infections, one sinus infection, and a bad cold/croup 3 or 4 times. Even with that, he's a pretty healthy baby overall and usually quite happy. We're so blessed to have him
Super Handsome boy!
Pretty Grace. She is super smart and has done well this year. Her teacher finds her hilarious, which is good. Last year she got in trouble a lot more and I think her teacher just didn't have the right sense of humor. :) Grace is really helpful with Andy, she's a great little mommy.
Here's my pretty Joy. The above picture was her "school picture" taken at preschool. She struggled with liking preschool all year, so finally we took her out in April. Then after a week, her teacher and I decided we should give it one more try and she has loved it ever since. I'm not sure why, but I'm grateful. She is getting better adjusted to not being the baby anymore, so that is good, but she is still my little snuggle bug and I adore her.
Here's Andy again, getting ready to walk any day now.
And then there's sweet BethAnne. She has struggled quite a bit with illness the last couple of months. Normal illnesses can get a little complicated due to her health problems. But she is feeling better the last couple of days. She is super smart and she likes to read all the time. She struggled so much her first few years of school, but now she is top of her class. We're so grateful for that and so grateful for her.
Mark is doing well. He stays busy with his work and calling as Executive Secretary and with all that he does to help at home. I'm so grateful for him and all he does. I guess this turned into kind of a family newsletter. I hope you all don't mind and I hope you are all doing well. We're so looking forward to Suzie's visit and to Chrissy and Stephanie's babies. Life is good. We love you.
Love,
Aubrey
2 comments:
Andy is so handsome! Will he mind marrying an older woman? He and Sophie would be awfully cute together. :)
Cute pictures! Let's hope the kiddies enjoy a nice, long healthy spell. =)
Yay for you getting a little break from class projects and teaching R.S. You wanna take over my committee chair calling for a while? ;)
Post a Comment