Sunday, June 22, 2014

Happy June!

Happy June everyone.  Here are a few pictures with some recent happenings at our house. 
 I've always wanted to make a diaper cake and I finally got to for Chrissy's baby shower.  It was lots of fun to make and the shower was lots of fun too.  I can't wait to meet my new nephew!

 Mark and the girls bought me this care bear cake pan at a yard sale (they know me well), so we made a big cookie in it and I decorated it with chocolate to look like my favorite care bear (cheer bear).  If you ever need me to make you a care bear cake or cookie, let me know :)

 Tonight we had pasta and I let Andy feed himself some, which may not have been a fantastic idea, but he liked it. I thought his blue eyes looked so pretty with his red face.  He loves grown-up food.  The other day we had curry, the girls had something else as they always do on curry night because we like it spicy.  Andy kept fussing to try some of my food so I let him, and he loved it.  He went on to have quite a bit of curry.  
 (click on the pictures to see those baby blues better)
Our final news is that our sweet 11-month-old is walking already.  He's so smart and so curious.  We have had to get creative with our baby-proofing because he is very smart and if something is new to him, he has to explore it.  We feel so blessed to have him and so blessed that he is healthy.  Have a great week!  Love, Aubrey

No comments: