We had lots of fun yesterday on Halloween.
Grace was an Egyptian Princess
Joy was a pretty witch with pink hair
Andy was a toddler who likes to climb and not hold still for pictures.
And sweet BethAnne was Glinda the good witch
Mark had fun this year dressing up with his team at work. They were the characters of Monty Python. Mark was the squire (in brown on the right). He worked hard on his costume and I think he did a great job.
He made his "backpack" frame from big sticks and then he used rope to strap a bunch of stuff to it, including things from D.I. and boxes that he painted. He also used some bedding to make a bedroll to strap on the bottom.
On Halloween. Mark and his friends went galloping (Monty Python style) around downtown Boise. They won the costume contest at work and had a good time all around.
I worked hard this week putting together a small party for the girls and a few of their friends, and they had a great time overall. Now, I'm looking forward to listening to Christmas music in earnest and getting ready for the Holidays. In the next couple of months Lisa and I are going to try to raise some money for one of the Reece's Rainbow orphans. I'll be posting more about that soon. Happy November!
Love,
Aubrey

1 comment:
Oh. My. Heck. What gorgeous ladies!
Mark's costume is epic. Man, I wish I could have seen the troupe going down the street. I would have brought them a herring. Or said, "Have at you!" Or asked about the nationality of various swallows.
Post a Comment