Happy October! I hope you are all well. We are having a nice autumn. I'm am feeling quite a bit better, and I'm hoping to get stronger in the months to come. Joy is in preschool and loving it. Grace is enjoying school and gaining some fame for her singing abilities. She has a big solo in a school program in a couple months. BethAnne is doing well with homeschool and she is very helpful and sweet as always. Andy has discovered pulling hair and trying to give his parents heart attacks by seeing how high he can climb on everything. But he's a happy, sweet boy and we adore him. A few weeks ago Mark and the kids went to the pumpkin patch with his family (while I got my MRI to check for MS, which came out clean). They had a great time at the pumpkin patch.
Here's Joy riding the cow train.
Pretty BethAnne in jail
Grace got buried in dried corn.
Then tonight we went to a school festival and book fair and then we came home and decorated pumpkins. Why carve the pumpkins when you can decorate with paint and glitter and jewel stickers? The girls are quite artistic and it looked like so much fun that Mark and I decorated pumpkins too. It was a great family activity.
This is BethAnne's pumpkin. It has white glitter on it too, that's hard to see. I love it!
This is Grace's pumpkin. So many colors and jewels and glitter. Fabulous!
Then Joy's pumpkin. She painted the dog herself. Then I helped with the jewels and the pink circle (which is made from glitter, so it's more sparkly in person). Then she put Frozen stickers all over the back of the pumpkin.
This is Mark's pumpkin, very cute! And mine is below. Mine is just lots of colors of glitter and you can't really get the full effect in this picture, but it's very sparkly and colorful.
So, that's my report for this month. I hope you are all well and happy. We love you!
Love,
Aubrey
1 comment:
Holy cow, Joy painted the dog by herself?! Way to go, girlie! That's better than I could do for sure.
BethAnne's already spent time in the slammer?! And here I thought she was a sweet and law-abiding girl. :)
Grace is very brave to be buried in corn. That would freak me out.
Post a Comment