Monday, July 11, 2016

Caleb and Tyler's Awesome Birthday Party!!!

Tonight we celebrated Caleb's 2nd birthday and Tyler's 13th birthday at an awesome party given by Chrissy.  I wish I had taken more pictures of the decorations and food, so cute.  The bouncy house was especially popular with all the cousins.  The food was great and it was a lovely time.  Here are some pictures.  Enjoy!

 Chrissy's stylish food!
 
 
Yay for the bouncy house! 
 I love Caleb and Lisa's faces in this one.  So funny and cute.

 Such a sweet little family!

 Blowing out the candles, first Caleb, then Tyler.

 Caleb, mid-clap.
Pretty Leeya likes to pose for the camera. 
 The kids got some great cards made by their cousins.
 So much fun!  Thank you Chrissy and everyone who helped.  Happy Birthday Caleb and Tyler!  We miss you Carl and Steph! 
Love,
Aubrey

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow, Tyler looks like a Baker! Wonder why?

Caleb is a cutie pie!