Friday, July 29, 2016

Grace's 10th Birthday!

Grace got to celebrate her 10th birthday twice this year.  First we had a party at Chuck E. Cheese before the Bousquet cousins left town (about a week before her birthday). It was so much fun.  Then on Grace's actual birthday, we celebrated with a home made ice cream cake that actually turned out really yummy.  We love our Grace and we're so glad she joined our family 10 years ago.  They're growing up so fast!
 Grace and Eva
 BethAnne, Andy, and Aiden
 Andy loves Chuck E Cheese's
 Here's Grace on her real birthday with her homemade ice cream cake (with chocolate dipped strawberries on top).  Yum!
 And here's a cute picture of Joy I took the other day that I'm throwing in here because it's adorable and she wasn't really represented in the pictures above.  Grace and Joy start school in a little over a week, I'm not sure I'm ready for summer to be over.  It's been fun.  I hope you are all well and happy.
Love,
Aubrey 

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Happy Birthday, Grace! That cake looks amazing!