Monday, October 17, 2016

Joy's birthday and other pictures from August and September

 Here are some pictures from August and September. 
 We went to the Zoo right before school started, we had lots of fun and I love this picture of our kids. 
 Then the first weekend of September, we went to see the balloons at the Boise Hot Air balloon festival Nite Glow Spectacular.  My favorite part was seeing the sunset on the bridge by the park while we waited for the festivities to start.  
 Pretty balloons, crazy crowds.
Then the second weekend of September, we went to Utah.  We enjoyed staying with my friend Kyrenia and we got to see Temple Square and then we went to Lagoon the day after that.


Lagoon!
 Andy was so cute on the roller coasters. 
  Lagoon was fun, but near the end of that evening I got what we think was a terrible migraine which started a week long adventure with two trips the ER, a lumbar puncture, spinal headache, and another trip to the hospital for a blood patch (to repair the tear from the lumbar puncture).  After spending most of a week laying down in a dark room, I'm more grateful for the mediocre health I usually enjoy.
   
Then near the end of September, we got to celebrate Joy's 7th birthday. We are so blessed to have her in our family.  She is truly a joy.
Aunt Tena decorated this cake per Joy's instructions and it came out so well.  We love having Aunt Tena in the family!
  Yummy Cake
We had a fun party with lots of family.  That's my report for the last couple months.  I hope you are all well.  Love, Aubrey

No comments: