As you all know, baby Bo came on Wednesday. Mommy and baby are both doing well. Right now Bo is at his first check up with the doctor. He has been eating like a horse and he has been very happy and sweet. I think that Ben is adjusting well to the new baby, especially considering that his time with mommy just got cut in half. here are some pictures of the sweet boy.
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
3 comments:
Congratulations Carl and Stephanie! What a cute baby boy! I love the picture of Ben with Bo, so sweet! I hope you guys can get some rest soon. We love you!
What a beautiful, beautiful baby! Congratulations!
He is CUTE! Tyler just saw the picture and said he wished he could have him. Adam is getting way too big - walking all over the place, so the boys are all a little sad we don't have a baby around anymore. I, however, am content to see pictures of babies (though I would love to hold that little one - his lips are perfect).
Post a Comment