Thursday, January 31, 2008

Man of the House

So Big Brian went to Florida for business this weekend. I tried to tell Cameron he was at work, but Cameron just said, "no, OCEAN!" Little Bri stepped up to be the man of the house. I asked him to shovel the walk and he did a fantastic job. He even sprinkled salt on the steps without me having to ask - "cuz that's what dad always does." After he was done shoveling, he told me that he'd have to sleep in my bed now. That didn't happen, but I found myself wide awake at 1 in the morning, clutching my cell phone and scared to death that my alarm would go off any minute, so I put Cameron on the floor and took his bed so I could be protected by all 4 of my little men.

In the third picture, Cam's giving the thumbs up because he's awesome at bowling (gotta love those ramps and bumpers!). The last picture of Adam was my feable attempt to avoid going to Kiddie Kandids. Adam is sitting on my shoulders right now because he won't leave the mouse and keyboard alone. Ouch, that's my hair. Anyway, love you all.


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Suzie said...

So sweet! Your boys are getting so big. I love the picture of Adam. I'd hire you to take pictures of my kids!

Aubrey said...

Your boys are so cute! We'll have to have you take pictures of the kids next time we see you guys. Maybe you could be the photographer at BethAnne's birthday party if you're able to come.