Hi Loved Ones!
All the pictures below are a testament to the wonderful time we had the past few weeks! I don't know why I couldn't add text right by the pictures - but Oh Well - gotta love "techno limited" Mom!
First - we had a blast with the Llewellyns the weekend before Christmas. You can tell from Tyler's face that Christmas Eve Eve morning was a hit! We also really enjoyed the Discovery Center the day before. And that's Adam and Grace on Sunday Favorites Brunch really enjoying the pizza! Thank you to Brian for helping Dad put together the entertainment center in the media room! Next time we have company we can use the room for a toy room - yeah!
Christmas Eve was lots of fun with the Rogers bunch! They stayed overnight here - and BethAnne made sure that we put out fudge and milk for Santa! She even wrote him a note! Christmas morning was a blast with two sweet excited children.
Of course, for Mom, Christmas day was the highlight because we got to talk to Rick! What Fun! I was on Cloud Nine afterward!....he sounded SOooo good, and to hear all of my children at once was delightful! Stay tuned for Mother's Day - we will definitely do it again!
Then it was out to Virginia to see the Bousquets! Another fun weekend - the White House, a wonderful dinner at a historic restaurant nearby, a visit to the Baltimore aquarium (it was too long of a wait, but we got a yummy sundae at Hard Rock Cafe and some nice pictures!). Suzie and Jeff's home is so nice! - What a wonderful home to grow in and raise a family! And right down the street - within walking distance - a wooded path to a beautiful lake with paddleboats, carousel, and playground! That's Suzie and the kids on the path. We even saw a red crested woodpecker - Fun.
Now it's more fun as Mom gets to be Grace's mom for a few days. What a blessing this little one is! She gives really good kisses, and plays so well. A little homesick I think when she's tired, but we will get along just fine!
Well - love to you all! Happy winter! Mom
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
2 comments:
Thanks Mom for facilitating such a wonderful time for all during the holidays. You are awesome! Thanks also for your help with Grace. I don't know what we'd do without you. I hope she keeps being good for you. Good luck with Grace's naps.
Love,
Aubrey
Suzie - you look great!! I expected to see you a little pudgier after our talk the other day. Eva and Aiden are adorable as well. I'm SOOO jealous that mom and dad got to see you. We'll have our debt paid off in exactly a year, and then we're planning some vacations! You might come after Hawaii or Disneyland, but you're still right up there. :)
Post a Comment