Hi Family,
We had a fun time today at the awesome Newport Aquarium with Suzie, Jeff, Eva and Aiden. They have these really neat clear tunnels you walk through and the tanks are all around you. It makes you feel like you're almost in the water with the fish and sharks. I watched a huge tortiose swim over me. There were lots of cool sharks there, too. The bottom picture shows a real shark swim right by BethAnne as she sat by the glass. It was pretty scary looking. BethAnne and Eva have a lot of fun together. BethAnne wants Eva to stay here forever. I think they will be great friends as they grow up. We're really looking forward to the museum tomorrow. I'm so glad the Bousquets could come and visit.
Love,
Aubrey
2 comments:
We had such a good time with you guys. We're so glad we could visit!
It sounds like you guys had a great time. My little guys would have loved to see all of those mean fish - and all of you of course!
Post a Comment