These are some pictures of the boys last week. It is really surprising to me how much Bo looks like Ben when Ben was a newborn. We are doing well. Sales are starting to pick up. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, but I am open to any suggestions :) We are sad that the Pats lost the Super Bowl. We taught Ben to say "Go PATS." He is so adorable. We have had lots of visitors the past few weeks, which is good. Company is always welcome. Steph's mom was here for a week. She was such a great help to us. Then Dillan came down for a few days to sell with me. We had a good time together. Then the day that he left, Stacey and Jon came from California to stay the weekend.
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago
1 comment:
Where'd the pics go? We'd love to see your cute boys!
Post a Comment