Seriously people - we're neglecting this big time! Here's just a few random pictures. The first is because I think you should all be amazed that after over 3 years of looking I found a comforter that matches both my curtains (that aren't very pretty, but the price and length were right) and the picture that Carl painted me over 7 years ago that I absolutely love. The picture doesn't do it all justice, but it just works together so well.
This is sneaky Tyler - who did not want to wear a speck of red of St. Patty's Day. Check out those ears...
Mom's birthday - it's been so fun having Mom and Dad closer. They both came for Brian's grandparent's day a few weeks ago (thank you! It meant so much to him), and the kids have been counting the days until we get to see them again this weekend.
Finally, this boy makes me smile several times a day. He gets genuine joy from eating - cookie dough makes him giggle and he can't eat enough oranges (his bottom is begging for mercy today!) Anyway, that's about it for tonight. Love you all!
The Day Has Finally Come......
-
I Brian Llewellyn have finally bought a BB gun for my boys. WooHoooooooo!
Let the good times begin.
17 years ago

3 comments:
I love the pictures, thanks so much for the update! I love Tyler's green ears, so funny. I wish we could be down there with you guys. Microsoft has an office in Salt Lake, so maybe someday... We love you guys, we can't wait to see you next month!
P.S. Your bedroom looks great too!!
Congrats on finding the bedspread. The room looks great. As always, your boys are adorable.
Post a Comment